At The Business Debt Advisor, our people are our greatest asset.
Through recruitment, training and career development, we offer the people who work with us a challenging and fulfilling career.
Our friendly and talented team is based in Manchester City Centre. Please apply via LinkedIn, or by emailing email@example.com
Job Title: Corporate Insolvency Administrator
The Business Debt Advisor (part of The Debt Advisor Ltd) has a reputation for attracting interesting and complex assignments to assist company directors and self employed individuals whose businesses are struggling with debt issues. This is a great opportunity to for someone to progress in the fascinating world of corporate and personal insolvency.
Department: The Debt Advisor.
Responsible to: Director.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week.
Main Purpose: To administer corporate insolvency and trader/complex IVA cases of the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering timely and accurate reports to the Insolvency Practitioner
- Managing a portfolio of insolvency cases from pre appointment through to closure including maintenance of case records, processing creditor and employee claims and queries, payment of dividends, handing of creditors meetings, preparation of statutory reports and returns as well as day to day correspondence.
- Case types will include Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, Members Voluntary Liquidations, Complex Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Liaising with Directors and clients both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors and Agents on issues including asset realisations, recoveries of overdrawn directors’
loan accounts and other antecedent transactions.
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
Key Competence Requirements
- Minimum 12 months corporate and (ideally) some personal insolvency experience
- Experienced in the use of case management software
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective time management skills
Work is not all about what you do at your desk. Our offices are located in the centre of Manchester and within very close proximity are fitness gyms, pilates classes, great places to meet for a catch-up and a coffee. As regards your role:
- Salary – £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Holidays – 22 days plus 8 public holidays
- Contribution Pension
We are proud of our 5* Trustpilot reviews
We provide the most comprehensive debt advice and support for individuals and business owners. Our experienced team offers a personal approach to finding solutions to your debt challenges.